The 12-week diet for bikini body

Has anyone heard of this diet? I am wondering if it works or not. It is the diet that women use who compete in bikini contests. I think the focus is on water loss and fat loss so the body is as toned and tight as possible. I have seen pictures but it seems like a stretch that it would work for everyone.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
June 3, 2020 12:37 AM

Based on what I am seeing, it seems rather strict. You'd be eating under 1,500 and it would come from a lot of protein. I have no experience with this nor do I know anyone personally who has done this but I did read a bit from women who have done it and only 30% of them were able to stick to it.

June 8, 2020 8:22 PM

My girlfriend did it a few years ago. It worked great for her. It is very strict though. She was able to get her body fat percentage down and gain muscle at the same time. It actually jump started her new lifestyle.

June 18, 2020 12:25 AM

The bikini diet is something that is strict but works from what I have read. The only reason you would fail to see results is if you don't follow it right or you end up giving up on it. I think if you are going to try it, it is best to start by making smaller healthier changes first for a few weeks.

June 22, 2020 8:40 PM

I never understood the hype of these kinds of strict fad diets. They will work but what do you do after this? The weight will come back and often comes back with extra fat. It is better to adjust it to be a long term diet.

June 23, 2020 1:27 AM